Add two new pages. Think of some topic for those two pages – for example, football or tennis.
- For each of the pages insert a header, sub-header and some content.
- For the content, you can insert some dummy text from (Links to an external site.)
Now let’s try to style them.
Here is the list of things to do –
- Use external style sheet
- Use a Google font
- Use an external font. Download a font from (Links to an external site.)
- Size the text so that there is visual hierarchy for the header, subheader and body text
- Change the colors and apply other styles to the font as you see appropriate for readability and visual appeal
- Use hex codes for the color
- Use a solid background for the new pages
- Graduate Credit (all the above + the following)
- Use background image one for one page – tiny images that tile.
- Use a gradient background for the other page
- Write a short paragraph or two of what you did - explaining each of the points from above. Post the links to the pages.
When you are ready (both graduate and undergraduate credit students), upload your files to Neocities.
Please make sure to upload your media files. Submit the link for grading or submit the zip file.